Confidence is one of those qualities that separates go-getters from average individuals. When you have confidence, you’re going above and beyond to make sure you’re reaching your potential. “In our industry, we always want to make sure that no rock is left unturned, nothing is left behind, and everyone is on board. We follow a very vibrant and creative company atmosphere and due to that our confidence is always at peak and flowing,” says Sonali Nandwani, managing director of Three S&R Consulting. One phrase we always give to individuals is that without confidence, we or anyone else would not be able to reach their potential. We are extremely goal oriented and having this specific quality helps us to carry out our goals precisely and actively.
“Some of the ways we like to practice and implement confidence is by always being positive. We surround ourselves with like-minded individuals who are also go-getters and active in pursuing their goals, as well as reaching their targets,” says Sonali Nandwani of Three S&R Consulting. At Three S&R Consulting, we know that building confidence for those that do not carry it out easily can be tough. But just like any other quality, practice makes perfect. We want to share some of our favorite confidence boosting and inspiring quotes to help you succeed.
- Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others’ approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her.― Lao Tzu
- Life is ten percent what you experience and ninety percent how you respond to it. ― Dorothy M. Neddermeyer
- Noble and great. Courageous and determined. Faithful and fearless. That is who you are and who you have always been. And understanding it can change your life, because this knowledge carries a confidence that cannot be duplicated any other way.― Sheri L. Dew
- Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing.- Theodore Roosevelt
- Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful. – Mark Victor Hansen